EWPTS Information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are operating business as usual but have taken various measures to ensure the safety of our customers, trainers and follow the current advice of the Australian Government regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we maintain a high standard of health and safety.
Be assured that we are taking this situation seriously and have put in place measures to ensure the safety of you our customers and our people by reducing our class sizes and adhering to strict hygiene and cleaning measures.
** All trainees are required to have a face mask **
COVID Safe Check-in with Service NSW
- When a trainee arrives at the venue, they will be required to scan the QR code with their phone.
- Trainees who have the Service NSW app will be taken to the app.
- Trainees who don't have the Service NSW app installed can either:
- download the Service NSW app, create an account and check-in, or
- check-in using the Service NSW online form. It opens automatically on the trainees phone.
4. The trainer will view the trainees phone to make sure the check-in was successful prior to entering.
When attending any EWPTS training courses, you will be asked to use the provided hand sanitiser and or wash hands before, during and after each session to limit the spread of the COVID-19. In addition face masks will be provided to wear when 1.5m social distancing cannot be maintained.
We also request in line with government guidelines that if any attendee or trainer is feeling unwell, they are to remain at home and mitigate the exposure to not only the training group but the wider community.
We will continue to monitor Australian Government and the Department of Health announcements if anything changes, we will keep you informed.
For Further information and updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) check the with the Department of Health website click here