TSHA Gold Card
- Plan and prepare
- Conduct machine pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telehandler
- Maintenance and clean up
- Theory and practical assessment
Training is delivered face to face including both theory and practical assessments.
Once the operator has been deemed competent in the safe use and operation of a telescopic handler and successfully completed the assessment tasks as set out by the accredited trainers. The operator will be issued with a telescopic handler Gold Card. The telescopic handler Gold Card will meet your two key objectives of the WH&S acts being:
- It confirms that the operator of the telescopic handler has been trained in the safe use of the machine
- The employer and user all have documentary evidence that the required ‘duty of care’ has been met or exceeded
- Applicants must produce photo identification e.g. driver’s license, passport etc. These must be originals; certified copies will not be accepted.
- Re-assessment costs may apply in the event that a participant fails the assessments
- Applicants must be able to speak and understand the English language.